Check In Agent Resume Samples
Check In Agents work on airports and are responsible for accessing passengers during check in procedures. Duties and responsibilities highlighted on a Check In Agent resume sample are welcoming passengers, explaining to passengers how to use self-check systems, weighing passenger luggage, offering travelling solutions, helping passengers who have lost their luggage, and answering to passenger inquiries. Most example resumes in the field mention skills like knowledge of airport operations, customer service, availability for work in shifts, detail orientation, and computer competences. A high school diploma is sufficient to enter this occupation.
Check in Agent
- Welcome passengers as they arrive at counter
- Ask passengers for tickets and verify personal information
- Make sure passengers have the right documents and visa
- Assist passengers who may have lost their luggage
- Issue meal vouchers to passengers of cancelled or delayed flights
- Make sure at any special instructions such as fragile luggage is handled with care
- Assist passengers who may have missed connecting flights
Check in Agent
- Checking in cruise passengers to various of places
- Verified travel documents ( passports ,visas ) and processed payment methods
- Provided directional and local tourist information to travelers
Piers Check in Agent
- Receive guests upon arrival to the port
- Guide guests in relation to documents
- Check validity of documents
- Direct invited to tour desk services
Counseling And Rehabilitation
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!