Aircraft Assembler / Structural Mechanic
Work with engineering requirements, work orders, prints, charts, sketches, work instructions, documents, verbal and electronic information to manufacture to quality requirements, parts and assemblies.
- Setup and perform all manual assembly operations and related machine functions required to accomplish assignments.
- Use precision measuring instruments required to accomplish tasks.
- Assemble and mate structural parts and assemblies by drilling, route, ream, countersink, spot-face, counter-bore and installing fasteners utilizing hand-powered tools
- Utilize tooling in the assembly of components into sub-assemblies or end items.
- Verify work performed is per work instructions and meets process and/or engineering specification. Identify discrepancies found per applicable procedure.
- Ensure equipment and tool certification occurs per procedure.