Front End Developer Cover Letter
- Proficiency in CSS3 and HTML5
- Understanding of basic SEO design principles
- Experience with CSS preprocessors
- Knowledge of responsive and mobile design
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience with photo editing software such as Photoshop
- Problem solving skills
- Understanding of web development process (design, develop, deploy)
Below is a sample Front End Developer cover letter that exhibits these skills and competencies.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Front End Developer Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Hadfield,
I am writing you to apply to the position of Front End Developer. My three years of experience as a Front End Developer for Decker Digital has honed my CSS3 and HTML5 skills, as well as my knowledge of mobile and responsive design.
My professional experience includes bringing the wireframes of the UX designer to life through HTML5 and CSS3, as well as collaborating with Back End Developers to create a stellar finished product. I think my skills and experience makes me a great fit for Atlas Digital.
Here are some of my most relevant qualifications and accomplishments:
- Three years of experience as a Front End Developer for Decker Digital
- Developed and Implemented project scope and timelines based on the design-develop-deploy process
- Collaborated with UX designers and Back End Developers and ensured coherence between all parties
- Tested feature prototypes for bugs and user experience
I know how important the details are for a Front End Developer. My keen attention to detail and dedication to solving any problem at hand are what separates me from other candidates with similar qualifications. If you agree that I’d be a good fit for your organization, I would love to schedule an interview at your earliest convenience.
Lillie R. Labriola