Founder, CTO / Drupal Developer
Publish lifestyle website + bi-monthly digital magazine focused on saving money while living 'green' sold at Barnes & Noble. The website is a collective driven blog network offering the advice, tools, and content people need to live more sustainable, frugal, and happier lives while making a positive impact on our planet.
- Perform all web design / development with Drupal 6 CMS, HTML, and CSS
- Manage a team of 3 designers and HTML / CSS production staff
- Perform all creative, art direction, and graphic design with Adobe CS3
- Created business and marketing plans for on and offline campaigns
- Expert in social media i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest being named a major media brand by Pinterest, and gaining 10k loyal Twitter followers less than a year after start-up. Significant knowledge of SEO / SEM methodologies, with over a decade of experience ranking in the top 10 on Google
- Brand builder with extensive experience navigating business strategy, writing business + marketing plans, and developing strategic relationships establishing unique content and media partnerships with top authors, publishers, and industry leaders such as Ogden Publications, and executives from Time Inc and Walker Communications (A top New York based magazine consulting firm).