SQL Data Analyst/ Database Administrator
Responsible for work flow, productivity and the overall management and monitoring of the Electronic Medical Record Database with the main goal to achieve the highest level of quality patient care which responds to the needs of the community that is also accessible, affordable and appropriate. Working closely with, and report to the Chief Information Officer, and participates in planning and program development, quality assurance and continuous quality improvement, budget development, reporting and ensuring compliance with regulations and licensing requirements
- Operate help desk and active support via telephone, E-mail, Web and onsite as needed.
- Develop, test and document Medinformatix Electronic Medical Record templates according to design specifications
- Develop, test and document Medinformatix Electronic Medical Record clinical development and reports using standard SQL based query and reporting tools
- Performing trouble shooting, diagnostics, customization, minor development, remote training.
- Setup, install, and testing existing developed databases as well as implemented, monitored, and maintained disaster recovery.
- Monitored and fine-tuned databases performance
- Use analytical skills to troubleshoot data problems surfaced through the reports as needed.
- Use and support enterprise level report writing tools to develop standard clinical and financial reports for both departmental and enterprise use as well as maintain and support existing reports against required standards of performance.