HP's Global Analytics group helps understand analytics to drive Competitive Advantage, Business Intelligence, Customer Insight, Marketing and Pricing for internal HP global teams. As part of the HP's global analytics team I was involved in implementing business intelligence solutions across all of HP's different business units and Finance function. As a Data Analyst, I was responsible for providing analysis and interpretations of campaign data and market insights to identify key drivers for Marketing Return on Investment (ROI) optimization.
- Conduct data-driven analysis based on primary and secondary market research and customer data.
- Build statistical models to predict customer shopping behavior and elasticity.
- Identify data requirements to be able to conduct future analytic studies in a timely and efficient manner.
- Analyze and interpret campaign data and market insights to identify key drivers for Marketing Return on Investment (ROI) optimization.
- Participate in testing to ensure new marketing processes and applications are delivering the benefits based on customer insights.
- Document and communicate marketing requirements to management.