Sales Reporting Specialist
Hired during a period of rapid business development to apply ERP knowledge in support of a new system rollout and to develop/manage capital sales reports, parts sales reports, and capital unit warranty reports for this manufacturer and marketer of aesthetic treatment systems used by practitioners to perform non-invasive and minimally invasive laser procedures.
- Reconcile sales reports against the general ledger through analytical review of detailed spreadsheet data, with a focus on researching variances and documenting corrections to journal entries. Interact closely and collaboratively with the senior
- Develop PowerPoint presentations that reflect comparative analyses of warranty claims and unit-specific service repair
- Provide ad hoc reporting for the company's marketing department on unit-specific sales revenue to facilitate strategic
- Migrated data and performed regression testing to debug systems during deployment of the business intelligence (BI)
- Reduced the timeframe for the generation of data required to inform management decision making from three weeks to two days by streamlining and customizing reports utilizing BI tools and resources.