Quantitative Analyst/ Software Programmer
- Created, programmed, and implemented procedures for processing and categorizing large data sets to extract meaningful statistical models of equity returns using hundreds of economic and market factors
- Authored the white paper "Disentangling the Value Added by a Fund-of-Funds: Manager Selection and Strategic Allocation"
- Responsible for the development of a tool to facilitate equity investment decisions. This tool involved automated retrieval and manual import of equity data from various sources into a database for correlation analysis, modeling, and multi-factor analysis
- Contributed Python code to Signet's proprietary asset, risk, and client management software
- Created a client website for Signet Wealth Management affiliate