Fast-track promotion through a series of increasingly responsible leadership positions owing to strong technical performance. Promoted and empowered by the CIO to drive adoption on new technologies, processes, and culture. Pilot numerous cloud applications and VDI solutions to determine enterprise viability. Hire, train, and motivate 6 Technologist direct reports and lead cross-functional teams across a diverse range of projects. Report to CIO and administer a $1.2M annual R&D budget. Utilize effective relationship management to foster relationships with various business units.
- Delivered the company's first agnostic mobile learning platform (2011).
- Created Innovation Storm, an open innovation program that captures the ideas of 11K employees to prioritize future projects in a fun and competitive manner.
- Developed [company name] BUZZ, an internal social business platform that utilizes open-source technologies and targeted off-shore development to deliver solutions for less than maintenance costs of other socio-collaborative enterprise platforms.
- Provided creative direction for [company name] 3D, an immense 3D platform that allows remote training and collaboration for clinical staff; led to $1.2M in projected cost savings in annual travel expenses.
- Orchestrated delivery of [company name] PatientView, the industry's first online patient portal that leverages Microsoft HealthVault, and aims to increase engagement and retention of participants in clinical trials.
- Led the clinical research iPad/Tablet pilot program that included a custom monitoring application that integrates with various internal systems for Clinical Research Associates and doctors at the Austin, TX clinical lab.
- Presented with the CEO Excellence Award, a global recognition that is awarded annually to only 10 out of 11K employees.
- Instrumental in organization's acquisition of [company name].com through the World Intellectual Property Organization.