Business Process Manager
Delivered global implementation of Oracle Financials R12 for A/R through leading effort in customer master data preparation with key activities including data cleansing, data enrichment, data structure development using Oracle Trading Community Architecture, data quality assessment, data profiling, and business process analysis, reconciliation, and transformation.
- Provided functional expertise in the design of [company name] process elements such as Customer Master Data Management, Order Management, Shipping and Logistics, Pricing, Invoicing, and Accounts Receivables with Oracle E-Business Suite modules.
- Designed and developed master data management model and data governance structure with policies and procedures formulated that results in increased accuracy, consistency and visibility of end-to-end data across the enterprise.
- Led the subject matter knowledge in the design, integration and finalization of customer data field usage, standardizations, data translations, and field mapping.
- Directed the execution of test scripts and test cases for conference room pilot, functional unit, integration, and user acceptance testing cycles.
- Facilitated and elicited business requirements and data models to define cutover requirements for decommissioning of legacy system.
- Provided validation, ownership, and sign-off on conversions to productions.
- Directed the development and delivery of end-user training through the adoption of Oracle User Productivity Kit.
- Maintained user expectations and communications with business users and stakeholders as per project plan.