Visual Merchandising Manager
Support sales growth through creative merchandise presentations, seasonal fashion trend statements, three-dimensional visual presentations, promotional events, corporate shop concepts and prototypes.
- Partnered with store executive team to analyze and interpret business reports, which resulted in a seven percent and eight percent comp. sales growth over each previous year in a duel box store.
- Attained the number three position in the region for "Magic" with a score of 87 percent in 2013.
- Worked with the Merchandising Team Managers to coordinate selling floor fixture and merchandise moves to capitalize on business strengths or adjust for sales deficiencies.
- Trained store management, support team, and sales associates on merchandising standards, proper fixture utilization and visual techniques.
- Partnered with District Team on departmental moves.
- Worked with District Director of Visual, regional facilities team, and Construction teams to coordinate partial in-store remodels.
- Assisted in multiple store preparation for corporate visits and took part in the regional team that prepared stores for the Executive Committee meetings, which included CEO Terry Lundgren.