Organizational Development Consultant
Led the Orphans to Ambassadors team in accomplishing their annual strategic plan objectives. Led all aspects of international project implementation and reported major outcomes, accomplishments, barriers and issues to the President and Board of Directors lending toward successful program evaluation and organizational improvement. Maintained and developed the following key organizational resources: the electronic file library, annual grant submission calendar, annual calendar of scheduled projects and communications. Wrote bi-monthly reports to the Board of Directors outlining progress in meeting strategic plan objectives, financial snapshots, and project reports. Managed relationships with an array of stakeholders and oversaw completion and delivery of external communications (annual reports, quarterly newsletters, project updates, special announcements, etc.).
- Managed the overall administration of Orphans to Ambassadors International grant program. Average of 10 grants awarded per year, $50,000 annually, grants ranged in size of $3,000 to $10,000.
- Prepared international project request summaries for the board of directors.
- Continually evaluated and refined processes and systems to ensure program was efficient and effective.
- Screened grant applications to determine relevancy of funding requests and determine which applications should continue through the approval process.
- Provided support and best practices to international grant applicants who were requesting funding.
- Supported key nonprofit partnerships to leverage resources and improve the program efficiency and delivery.
- Managed international project inquiry email box and communicated all grant requirements to grant seekers.
- Developed and completed special projects as assigned.