Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Has worked with, individuals, couples and children from a psychodynamic perspective. Has experience working in the mediums of sand play, art therapy and talk therapy. Has extensive training in attachment theory and Interpersonal Neurobiology science as it relates to the creation of, and healing from trauma. Has worked with the intergenerational patterns of trauma, which result in maladaptive ways of relating.
- Coordinate clinical care with Physicians, and other medical professionals.
- Consult with teachers, principles, therapist, and other adjunct professionals, and attend IEP meetings.
- Crisis Management and stabilization.
- Suicide prevention and management
- Relaxation and anxiety reduction using mindfulness
- Wrote concise and professional treatment plans, progress reports and case notes.