Provided intake assessments and weekly individual, family and couples' therapy to individuals with a variety of diagnoses, including severe and persistent mental illness within the hospital's child/adolescent and adult outpatient clinics
- Provided weekly psychotherapy from a Client-centered/Humanistic theoretical orientation to children, adolescent and adult populations (ages 6-54) presenting with a variety of diagnoses, trauma, chronic mental illness and/or medical conditions within Outpatient clinics
- Conducted child/adolescent and adult psychological assessments within Outpatient clinics, Inpatient unit and Chemical Dependency program
- Co-facilitated a weekly Latino Adolescent Group (ages 14-18) during the academic year
- Facilitated a weekly stress management group and provided psychological screenings for appropriateness within the Chemical Dependency milieu program
- Coordinated with a multi-disciplinary staff including psychiatrists and case workers to provide appropriate interventions, pharmacological management, and support services
- Co-developed and ran a Quality Improvement Program to prevent 30 day readmissions within our Psychiatric Inpatient Program
- Performed school observations for patients who need more support in their academic environments, offering written report with recommendations to school staff and parents.
- Participated in Core Bilingual tract in which group supervision and consultation and didactics are conducted in Spanish
- Conducted evaluations and/or needs assessments and supportive therapy as a part of the hospital's Consultation/Liaison Department.
- Participated weekly in five hours of individual supervision, one and half hours of group supervision, and one hour of didactics provided by various psychologist and psychiatrists