Coordinating Producer/production Coordinator/communications Manager
Wrote and produced segments for national television program and special marketing projects. Produced a 32-week, half-hour, family-oriented tourism series viewed by over 700,000 each week. Managed all facets of production from conception to completion. Directed on location; handled crews, talent and creative content. Marketed television series, production company and talent using various venues. Developed and maintained company's production schedule. Supervised all aspects of post-production, including editing, audio, voice-over sessions, and client sessions. Served as liaison between company and client; client and writer; writer and freelance crews. Supervised all aspects of post-production, including editing, audio, voice-over sessions and client sessions.
- Monitored and controlled production budget in excess of $2 million.
- Produced 64 episodes per season for high quality, regional television series.
- Developed and helped established award-winning website.
- Won Emmy nomination for Outstanding Achievement for Entertainment Program by the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
- Received two Cameofest Silver awards in 1998 for Web Page Design and Craft Category.
- As company representative, spoke to businesses regarding development and tourism through television programming and organized related promotional events.