Calibrated, adjusted, and repaired a wide variety of tests, measurement, and diagnostic equipment including, but not limited to modulation/power/digital and analog meters. Digital and real time oscilloscopes, TDR cables testers, low, medium and RF signals generators, frequency counters, radio test sets, and modulation domain analyzers.
- Calibrated, adjusted and repaired a wide variety of biomedical and medical instruments including but not limited to patient analyzers, ECG analyzers, safety analyzers, blood pressure analyzers, data analyzers, temperature registers, patients simulators, defibrillator analyzers.
- Calibrated mechanical instruments such as torque wrenches, pneumatic pressure, vacuum and temperature gauges, densitometers and scales.
- Reviewed technician's documented calibration data for accuracy of standards or substitutions, up to date procedures, and proper written documentation
- Trouble shot electronic instruments down to component level.
- Knowledgeable with GIDEP, DOD Midas, MFR calibration procedures. Used calibration software as Lab-Mate and Indi-Soft. .Worked under an ISO17025 system