Auto Service Advisor
Accept payments, and make change or write charge slips as necessary.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Advise and explain to customers about details on reasons their vehicles are malfunctioning and how we can correct the problem.
- Solve customer complaints, regarding their vehicle, with solutions assuring customer satisfaction.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter appointments, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Manage times waits on how long service repairs will take.
- Manage mechanics lunches and repairs times to operate smoothly without conflicting wait times.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.