Heavy Equipment Mechanic/maintenance Mechanic
Repairs, overhauls, maintains, and services heavy construction equipment (excavators, graders, dozers, loaders, skid steers, packers, dump trucks, man lifts, JLG, Geni, etc. cranes,888,2250, Grove, Trex etc.)
- Constructs, installs, and repairs equipment and components
- Diagnoses equipment problems and determines repairs needed
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations,
- Performs daily safety and maintenance checks
- Repairs, maintains, and services fuel injection systems, exhaust systems, cooling systems, air conditioning systems, lubrication systems, engine control systems, installation and alignment of engines and machinery.
- Repairs, maintains, and services drive trains and final drives, hydraulic transmissions, power take-offs, tracked vehicle suspensions and steering, vehicle brake systems, wheel-mounted vehicle suspension and steering