Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Cover Letter
Aircraft Maintenance Engineers make sure aircraft is in good operating conditions by doing maintenance work and performing repairs. Essential work responsibilities of an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer are identifying problems, conducting regular inspections, upgrading aircraft features, maintaining records of scheduled maintenance, handling emergency repairs, using diagnostic equipment, and adhering to FAA regulations. During their work time, Aircraft
Maintenance Engineers often stand on scaffolds or climb ladders.
A well-written cover letter sample for this position usually focuses on abilities and qualifications such as the following:
- Mechanical skills
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance operations
- Attention to details and accuracy
- A meticulous approach to work
- Time management
- Being able to work under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Effective communication
Just beneath is visible a cover letter example showcasing similar Aircraft Maintenance Engineer experience and qualifications.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Mr. McHaffey:
As a seasoned and highly skilled aircraft maintenance and repair specialist with comprehensive experience overseeing quality assurance, repair, and inspection processes for a variety of aircraft fleets, I am confident that I can make a substantial impact on your company’s success as your next Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
My background spans more than 14 years of experience performing both routine and emergency maintenance, modification, inspection, and repair projects, ensuring compliance with FAA regulations and customer requirements while consistently remaining on time and under budget. Having refined and targeted my skills in inspection oversight, avionics, and performance improvement, I stand prepared to dynamically benefit your team.
My qualifications include the following:
- Inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining various types of airplanes including KC-135R/T, A10, and C-130E/H aircraft; expertise within FAA 121, 135, and 145 operator or repair stations.
- Conducting functional and quality checks using various equipment in accordance with safety precautions, technical orders, diagrams, and schematics.
- Demonstrating an astute knowledge of sheet metal, metals tech, egress, fuel cells, propulsion systems, engine installation, and wing replacement.
- Effectively collaborating with and motivating fellow team members to provide outstanding dependability and the highest-quality products and service.
- Demonstrating first-rate organizational, time management, and interpersonal abilities throughout my career.
With my dedication to achieving a productive, efficient, and reliable aircraft fleet, combined with my self-motivation and communication skills, I believe I would be an excellent addition to your team. I look forward to discussing the position with you in more detail.
Thank you for your consideration.
Ralph D. Vargas