Corporate Marketing Strategist
Hired to manage 22-person in-house marketing and research department. Promoted into strategic marketing position in charge of marketing communications for the company's global practices totaling approximately $2.5 billion in sales. Responsible for strategic marketing research, planning and implementation, marketing financial tracking, and support of corporate research, marketing and brand initiatives. Lead strategist for global Internet presence
- Managed strategic marketing planning for business units, including, marketing collateral, advertising, tradeshow presence, market research and media relations.
- Developed and managed company Internet and multimedia presence globally.
- Lead member of company technology advances including CRM, intranet, management information system, company employee portal and general technology initiatives.
- Responsible for marketing sales and expense tracking
- Marketing strategist for regional and national research analytics, focus group research, and research for new business initiatives
- New media (video, multimedia, SEO, web analytics) strategist