Sr. Annuity Product Consultant
Responsible for supporting the Product Development process by providing input, subject matter expertise and support for the design and launch phases of annuity product development, from idea generation to product implementation. Coordinate and work closely with key partners (Distribution, Marketing, Legal and Compliance) in finalizing product design, positioning and launching plans through resolution of open issues and concerns. Work closely with other team members to ensure all sales and marketing materials and launch communications are accurate and support product design and target goals. Represent Product Strategy on key sales and distribution meetings. Provide insight and commentary on key initiatives, as well as collect feedback and input on new features and products. Provide product review for department of all product related marketing material and firm communications for inforce products. Actively participate in development of annuity product strategy through rigorous analysis and resolution of product related concerns and issues. Provide ad hoc product knowledge support to various business partners on a daily basis.
- Create clear, concise and interpretable product specifications which allow IT and Operations partners to create accurate BRDs and FRDs.
- Design top notch product overviews, training decks, product summaries, side by side documents and disclosures. Insightfully review all marketing material, improving launch efficiency.
- Create transparent and understandable crediting methodology & MVA calculation examples for IT partners, Illustrations team, disclosures and prospectuses.
- Generate excellent product overviews, training slides and product summaries.
- Execute product specification walk-through presentations to IT, Operations, Marketing and Legal.
- Conduct product training to sales desk as required.