Held responsibility for creation, enhancement, and ongoing management of U.S. electronic services product portfolio, achieving annual revenues of over $25,000,000. Developed requirements for global dental practice management software modules. Oversaw ongoing technology assessment within context of competitive landscape and market conditions. Conducted win/loss analysis and reviewed associated business objectives to better understand features required for improved sales and revenue success. Collaborated with research and development, marketing managers, and business leaders to commercialize new and improved products.
- Designed and implemented new practice management software modules.
- Managed cross-platform integration of online image attachment service to facilitate electronic claims.
- In conjunction with development, implemented new e-services customer reports.
- Handled development of customer requirements for integrated Internet-based prescription service.
- Delivered clear, concise product requirements for new and existing products based on market-driven feedback from customers and prospects.