Technical Release Manager (government Programs)
Primarily responsible for managing a matrixes team that analyzes requirements, designs, develops, test, and implements major data releases and initiatives, coordinating across technologies, and as appropriate, manage relationships between Information Management and Analytics Department and internal/external client organizations. I was also responsible for managing department/project budgets, workload balancing and developing strategies and processes, understanding the technical components of a variety of data repositories, and leading process improvements projects.
- Determined TIS staffing requirements for government programs and partnered with the PMO to secure associated funding for resources.
- Created a master project plan that condensed the TIS worked required to support three major government programs, with over 60 job streams, into two streamlined work breakdown structures.
- Compiled status reports and led project leadership meetings with senior management and resource managers to review progress and discuss risks and issues.
- Managed TIS staff (Contractor and FTE) assigned to projects.
- Provided technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing methods and procedures that are efficient and effective.