Senior IT Program Manager
Manage the planning, controlling, executing, and closing of R&D and IT projects across multiple geos including new hardware, software development, new applications development, data center moves, data migrations, SAN and NAS storage implementations, and virtual server implementations. Increase enterprise project management maturity with PMO tools creation, managing vendor relationships, drive timelines, delivered project and program communications to executive staff. Analyzing, developing, and implementing process improvements.
- Decreasing by hundreds of hour's executive's time gathering project information by developing and implementing a dynamic intranet portal project information database.
- Achieving up to 90% process time savings by analyzing, developing, and implementing business process automations with Sharepoint 2010.
- Realized 75% reduction (> $1 million) in operational and support costs while increasing capacity by 25% managing IT portion of next gen scanner project.
- Achieved up to 60% reductions in data size and growth by spearheading data retention policies on critical business databases.
- Reduced hardware by 90% and doubled mold process fabrication capacity by driving the introduction and training of VMware technology at manufacturing facility.