Incident Manager /senior Operations Analyst
Senior Operations Analyst at a Fortune 10 U.S., Fortune 26 Global Technology Company. Reports into the Manager of IT Operations. Works in association with engineers and management personnel in business, transportation, digital, manufacturing or other technologies. Manages and controls a cadence of incident lines in accordance with incident Management guidelines, conducts quick sport analysis of symptoms from production impacting outages to determine root causes of issues in network infrastructure.
- Lead and monitored 153 servers, 194 networks and 93 applications in the OnStar environment that monitor OnStar client abilities. Monitored 640 inbound/outbound modems to ensure two-way communication to OnStar enrolled vehicles.
- Developed incident, preventative incident, preventative incident tickets and reports.
- Provided additional technical support to troubleshoot calls from India, Brazil and China and performs maintenance on all systems.
- Authorized emergency break-fix requests, reporting details of requests to ECAB group
- Successfully utilized monitoring software (CCPulse+, SiteScope, Vantage, and AT&T, Verizon Call Data reports) to identify and proactively correct infrastructure issues before they impacted production
- Conducted live migration drills with sustain teams and advisor call centers to test response time of teams and functionality of Business Continuity Emergency Fail Over backup environments
- Produced complex playbooks and corrective action slides for high-severity incidents to streamline response time for future reoccurrences of issues and present initial drafts of CA slides to problem management.
- Lead and trained new hire escalation agents.