Complex Hr Manager
Provide leadership around employee engagement, coaching managers on people-related issues, aligning HR processes and systems with business unit and location strategies, and provide HR solutions for all people-related processes. Manage a wide variety of human resources responsibilities, including employee relations, performance management, organizational development, health services, and talent acquisition. Engage closely with the Executive leadership team to establish and implement our comprehensive workforce strategy in support of [company name] business objectives, spanning across workforce planning, organization effectiveness, talent management, employee productivity and engagement.
- Developed individual capability of HR direct reports, and partner with other Division Leaders to implement talent planning strategies.
- Fostered an environment which ensured employees connect with how they drive value for the organization; identified talent gaps (individually and organizationally) that were obstacles to superior results and coach supervisors on the development of gap closure plans.
- Drive innovation in HR functions and processes.
- Devised career development and recognition initiatives which elevated and sustained employee engagement.
- Collaborate with Leadership Team to balance corporate, function and business needs in deploying HR programs to the business unit.