Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for multiple business units to meet strategic staffing goals across all levels.
- Develop and maintain a network of candidates by using direct sourcing, social media, job boards, Internet, career sites, internal referrals, advertising, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs and to generate a pipeline of talent to meet current and future opportunities.
- Review and screen candidates' résumés and credentials of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to the requirements established by the client.
- Prepare candidates for client interviews by providing complete and accurate information about the company and their culture, review responsibilities of the potential job, business strategy, relevant function/department, and specific position.
- Work closely with account managers and recruitment team to ensure realization of goals.
- Attract potential candidates by composing and posting job advertisements on job aggregate websites
- Partnered with hiring managers and interviewed teams to ensure job requirements and expectations were clearly defined and understood to ensure candidates were assessed with the correct criteria.
- Experienced in mapping and sourcing resumes from internal and external systems.
- Managed the process of applicant follow-up which included interview results, client correspondence, and full salary and benefit negotiations.