Manage daily operations of $10 million resort including front desk, housekeeping, activities, security, maintenance and grounds. Prepare and conduct HOA Board and Annual meetings. Walk property and units and ensure highest standards of quality, cleanliness, guest readiness and company standards. Work closely with Construction Department for planning, budgeting and execution of renovations of units and common areas. Effective partnering with Sales and Marketing departments to ensure consistency and unity through all departments. Market resort effectively to drive occupancy and rental revenues while maintaining quality of product and service as expected by company and owners; review rental rates weekly and adjust as necessary.
- Prepare and present annual operating and reserve budgets of $7 million
- Exceeded or met financial expectations for multiple associations
- Successfully negotiated contracts to increase services and reduce or maintain costs
- Train, coach and empower managers and associates to deliver excellent service to owners and guests
- Successfully increased Quality Assurance audit results 14 points, and increased Safety and Security audit results by 17 points to 94.68%