I started this job in 2009 and worked there for a year. I came back to Erie in 2012 and was able to return to [company name] and have been working there since. Received food and beverage orders, advised on daily specials, and delivered food and drinks. Verified the accuracy of charges, delivered customer checks, and ensured prompt processing of transactions. Ensured customer satisfaction by monitoring needs and filling special requests. Provided quick, efficient and friendly service to customers. Competed with co-workers to achieve sales goals.
- I have learned to multi-task as a server and be able to take on many roles at one time. Doing this I am able to accomplish more at one time to better the guest experience and the restaurant itself.
- During shifts I have exceeded $1,000.00 in sales.
- Posses excellent organizational skills.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication, documentation, and professional development.
- Recognized and decorated leader with ability to create and foster efficient and productive workplace environment with exceptional levels of interpersonal and team communications.