Hotel Manager, Evening
Responsible for the overall evening operations of this four-diamond/star rated hotel through seven managers by ensuring standards, policies, and procedures were being exceeded in the front office, housekeeping, engineering, restaurant, banquets, kitchen, and security areas. Controlled average daily rates, average checks, staffing levels, environmental projects, guest history, and resolved all guest issues.
- Exceeded guest satisfaction scores over 95% in all areas
- Increased associates' morale and resolved labor relations issues
- Implemented Manager on Duty program resulting in higher management exposure
- Developed an evening management team focused on high performance of anticipating guests needs
- Conducted multiple property inspections each night to ensure staff efficiency and productivity