Hotel Operations Manager
Responsible for the assisting and managing the following departments: Housekeeping, Security, Front desk, PBX, Sales, and Facilities, plays key role in recruitment, training and hiring.
- Effectively manage rate strategy of hotel to ensure revenue effectiveness.
- Responds to all guest complaints and emergencies timely and professionally.
- Ensuring coaching disciplinary procedures are in accordance to hotel policies.
- Manages self-sufficient projects.
- Property walk to ensure efficiency of resort standards and regulations (site inspections).
- Detailed room inspections on daily basis to ensure quality.
- Assist in management of "Addiction" hotel's hip Food and Beverage outlet.
- Monitors all departments in the resort to ensure quality of operations.
- Making important decisions to ensure safety and awareness of resort guest, owners and employees.
- Manage production of sales via Extranet, corporate, leisure and buy out inventory.