Financial Project Manager
Accountable for largest and most troubled AMS contract with an [company name] customer onsite presence. Redeveloped all aspects of financial reporting, cost analysis, and invoicing for a more customized approach to the customer. This lead to the first positive customer sat review in 3 years.
- Developed direct relationship with customer CIO and CFO providing weekly budget and forecast reviews.
- Directly managed onshore and offshore finance staff, ensuring annual department goals were detailed and monthly deliverables were timely met
- Managed all channel, 3rd party vendor and contractor relationships with extensive cost take out actions.
- Prepared and analyzed financial reports for the monthly close process and utilized the analysis for related financial presentations to senior management
- Advised department executives on spending variances, providing budget analytics and strategic solutions for cost control