Adex Coordinator for RF Drive Test Engineer
Coordinate with senior engineer and other members of the project team daily with all assignments to ensure data integrity, proper data transfer, mapping drive routes, and post processing.
- Responsible for troubleshooting all types of drive tests, coordinate vehicles and other drive team members, equipment arrangements and setup driving tools with all types of scenarios and configuration.
- Coordinate routine activities for various test teams, schedule drive tests, cluster assignments, thereby exhibiting excellent leadership & management qualities.
- Managed the inventory of phones, laptops, antennas, gps, scanners, and other equipment.
- Define drive test routes that ensure sector orientation checks and soft handover to all first tier neighbors.
- Exhibit excellent trouble shooting abilities whenever issue arises during the data collection drive
- Understanding of Inter, Intra, and IRAT relations and concepts of handover.
- Configure all types of set ups with Agilent E6474 and TEMS scanners with 4 phones, different scenarios, throughput pass/fail parameters, and other team members driving tool equipment.