QA Manager Cover Letter
QA Managers are responsible for all activities affecting quality assurance in a company. Essential job duties of a QA Manager are coordinating quality assurance staff, developing quality assurance procedures, checking manufacturing processes, making sure customer requirements are met, identifying malfunctions, updating quality reports, adhering to industry and legal standards, and collaborating with external quality assurance agents.
A well-written cover letter sample for QA Manager should focus on the following job requirements:
- Quality assurance expertise
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Managerial skills
- Attention to details and observational skills
- Computer competences
- Time management
- Being able to follow strict deadlines
- Organization and planning
Similar qualifications and experience are visible in the cover letter example provided below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive QA Manager Resume Samples.
Don't send your resume without a cover letter. Find out how to create a professional cover letter in our guide.
Dear Mr. Pledger:
It is with strong interest that I present to you the enclosed resume in response to your posting for a new QA Manager. As a highly skilled and detail-focused professional with 10+ years of expertise in product quality assurance and validation, I am confident that I have the knowledge and skill set to allow me to contribute toward the success of your company.
My background includes successfully managing teams, processes, and initiatives to drive continuous quality control efforts and improvements. Through my experience, I have amassed a breadth of knowledge in program implementation, procedural development, and full regulatory compliance. Additionally, my proven success in training, coaching, and supervising QA teams positions me to make a significant and positive impact on your organization.
Consider the following highlights of my achievements:
- Excelled as Quality Assurance Manager for Jacksonville Paint, Inc., developing and establishing procedural and process control manuals for entire paint line to ensure adherence to proper production methods and sequences.
- Managed comprehensive QA initiatives, compliance concerns, audits, and operational processes and procedures within corporate guidelines.
- Led quality control auditing and documentation in preparation for successful ISO 9001:2008 certification.
- Tracked and reported on product quality target levels to drive compliance with internal standards as well as customer expectations.
- Recognized as chief point of contact for all customers regarding quality procedures and concerns.
- Oversaw QA team members to ensure full understanding of internal procedures and drive effective integration of processes.
- Outstanding analytical, leadership, problem-solving, and communication talents.
My dedication to maximizing quality assurance and validation efforts, along with my acute knowledge of quality audits and compliance issues, will contribute immensely to the success of your team. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Patricia P. Olson