Senior Software Quality Assurance Tester
Serve as a key member of software development team as the lead QA tester on development projects for an educational system
which deals with student enrollment, assessment/evaluation and intranet courses. The core application comprised of a front end
developed in ASP.NET, CSS, Ajax tool kit, and backend database was developed using Oracle 10g and PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Lead three-member software QA testing team in developing and implementing quality-assurance and quality-control
- Created and executed automated software test plans, test cases and test scripts to uncover, identify and document software problems and their causes.
- Performed GUI testing, system testing, functional testing, black box and white box testing.
- Automated test scripts was developed using QTP and Load Runner.
- Regression test was performed using QTP scripts to discover enhancement flaws and interoperability glitches.
- Load Test was performed using Load Runner to find out system performance capability by simulating user activity.
- Conducted formal and informal product design reviews throughout the software development lifecycle to provide
- Communicated effectively with software design team, quickly gaining their respect and becoming a valued, "go-to"