Mobile Test Engineer
Perform testing on all LG's GSM and CDMA mobile devices, tablets and smart watches using Android OS for each build using LG's test tactics and test plans to achieve early detection of bugs and improve the quality of the product.
- Perform manual and automated testing of CDMA, GSM, EVDO and LTE mobile phones and tablets. These include Inter-operability, Sanity, Performance, Product Regression, Multimedia and Exploratory Testing.
- Perform Software upgrade methods like FOTA, GOTA and Web Upgrade on variant carriers with different tactics.
- Verification of carrier requirements for call, messaging and other modem features on GSM and CDMA networks. Simulate test scenarios for E911 and CMAS using Agilent Call Box.
- Responsible for Network Feature Validation like SVLTE, SRVCC, VoLTE, ViLTE, RCS, VoWIFI.
- Perform accessory testing to check compatibility with QuickCover, 360 Camera, VR headsets, OTG, USB, Docks, Chromecast, Miracast.
- Perform Benchmark Testing to establish heat profiling of devices and battery current consumption.
- Report handset, tablet, and mobile device defects with detailed exactness in error databases using bug tracking systems: HP Quality Center.
- Proficient knowledge of Qualcomm Tools (QXDM, QPST) for collecting logs and Android ADB tools & LGE flashing tools. Supporting R&D teams to debug and analyze device software issues.