Responsible for the planning, maintenance, and deployment of Enterprise level asset management, production, and distribution software. Managed the hosted software as a service version of these products including operations and infrastructure.
- Managed architecture and deployment of media lifecycle software for more than 700 major media companies, with deals measuring in the millions of dollars.
- Wrote and delivered training to new and existing employees including teaching foundations of SQL and Java.
- Worked with development teams to meet and exceed the needs of NBC Universal for the 2008 Olympics, providing Professional Services work to distribute video content on the Internet and mobile phones.
- Guided the improvement and distribution of proprietary software to its first one million dollar contract.
- Managed the hosted service as a product, including infrastructure, roadmap planning, and client distribution.