Quality and Engineering Administrative Assistant (quality Technician)
Generated First Article Reports to comply with AS9100 standards. Designed database for tracking and timely scheduling of new reports for changes in tooling, machinery and/or processes requiring one. Responsible for Final Print ballooning, AS9102 forms preparation, training of proper methods of same to inspectors, and supporting documentation compilation.
- Prepared Material Review Board/Rejection Reports (MRR/MRB/RR) and submitted to customer for disposition.
- Entered data for retrieval for various reports into AS400 system, ERP program and other databases/spreadsheets.
- Served as customer liaison for Boeing and government entities, regarding quality department requests for information.
- Reorganized Inspection Stamp program, implementing new procedures that facilitated accuracy in documentation.
- Implemented Electronic Records Library Project consisting of archival, organization and of hardcopy blueprints and other Quality Department Records.
- Corresponded with suppliers to obtain Cause and Corrective Actions for Rejection Reports.
- Performed any other Quality Department administrative assistance requests, also assisted in Engineering Department, HR, Customer Service, Sales, Finance and Accounting Departments upon request.