Client Advisor Associate
Client Advisor Associate (Series 7, 63, 65 and Life and Variable Annuity Insurance)
- Responsible for day to day client servicing including account opening, account servicing and trade execution for both brokerage accounts and checking accounts.
- Support advisors in the process of evaluating investment objectives to provide guidance to clients as appropriate given risk tolerance, income needs and current market environment.
- Creation on fixed income portfolios as well as equity managed accounts based on parameters established with clients.
- Work with internal partners (Sales, Operations, Management, or other relationship managers) to respond to client needs / requests.
- Serve as subject matter expert to other associates and bankers
- Actively manage and mitigate risk by adhering to all policies and procedures