Banking Center Customer Satisfaction Survey (BCCS) - a non-marketing survey application, which uses customer data for survey study on Teller, ATM and interact transactions.
- Developed design documentation and implementation proposal for extraction of data from W data warehouse.
- Developed modules to extract, process & transfer the customer data using Teradata utilities.
- Created Fast Export scripts for extracting and formatting customer data from data warehouse in a mainframe file.
- Created FTP Id to set up transmission path between mainframe and UNIX machine.
- Developed an environment to receive an external source file for the data that were missing in W tables.
- Performed the value added processing (VAPS) on the Customer data generated for user.
- Modified the file transmission protocol used in Bank which in turn provided an enormous amount of savings to the bank.
- Performed discharge of stale components from mainframe in turn reduced the maintenance cost for bank.