Software Business Analyst
[company name], a business unit of Lexmark International, builds enterprise content management (ECM), business process management (BPM), and document output management (DOM) applications that close the information gaps that exist throughout every organization.
- Maintained client database using SalesForce.com where we compiled details on every fortune 500 - 1000 organizations.
- Researched thru websites, annual reports and Google searches to determine penetration opportunities of target verticals and industry.
- Created an organizational chart of key decision makers and with background knowledge set conference calls, web-demos, face to face meetings and proof of concepts.
- Personally held web demos to educate directors, team managers and key employees.
- Work with account executives on establishing budget, authority, need and timing.
- Managed pipeline to reach expected recognition of revenue.