Mission Planning Software Program Manager
Weapons Branch Chief for mission planning leading 200 personnel; hand selected to lead and manage budgeting, funding, contracting, program execution, integration, interoperability, and configuration control for 9 separate programs spread around the U.S.
- Developed weapons matrix; reduced cost and increased configuration control
- Managed $7M budget, tracked Earned Value, Integrated Master Schedule, Statement of Work, Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), Contract Line Numbers (CLINS), Technical Requirements Document, Life-Cycle Sustainment Plan
- Developed recovery plan; restructured CLINs and CDRLS to save government approximately $150K in unneeded reporting requirements and was able to keep program going, avoiding a work-stop as well as losing key Subject Matter Experts
- Authored/Collaborated Mission Planning office base support agreement, briefed Mission Planning Commander and received approval and signature; office is covered by Eglin Air Force Base for vault monitoring, civil engineering, and information technology support
- Managed branch operations; ensures office of 30 is current on mandatory training, performance reviews, and security clearances. Approving Official for Government Purchase Card, planning and implement computer upgrades and office maintenance