Mainframe Programmer Analyst
Responsible in the support and maintenance for different sub-systems of the company, by developing new programs and/or modifying the existing ones, using COBOL, DB2, SQL, EZTRIEVE, VSAM, JCL, LIBRARIAN, EXPEDITER, CICS, SAS, Teradata, Stored Procedure, WSDL, XML, Infopac and CA-7.
- Analyzed the requirements of the users and translated it into program/s and/or jobs, that would satisfy their requirements.
- Created Program Specifications, Sub-System Flow, Test and Validation Plans, Change Controls, and the necessary documentations.
- Performed the 2nd-testing of the programs and/or jobs prepared by the others.
- Coordinated with the users and QA for Users' Acceptance Test until it's being approved.
- Provided support for Payroll System which is mainly under GEAC.
- Regularly scheduled, as Primary On-Call Support, for any Production Job Abend relating to People Systems Area.