Full scope of software development life cycle from analysis, design, development and implementation of user interfaces, and tool development for CTMS and EDC products.
- Majority of time spent developing the product in C# and VB.NET, using VS2010 and helping to move to VS2013, TFS and StarTeam as source control, SQL Server 2008 and 2012 as DB, and various tools to support productive development.
- Developed unit and automated integration tests (MSTest) into the process, including using such tests in an audited environment.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of enhancements, revisions, and customizations while considering usability, performance, and leveraging existing technologies.
- Responsible for actively seeking and delivering solutions as required and requested, according to agreed timeline.
- Responsible for ensuring solutions conform to the company's standards and SOPs.
- Actively interface with colleagues and clients on technical aspects of projects and providing technical support.
- Participate in liaising with clients regarding customizations.
- Participated in the delivery of quality software through activities such as effective design and peer reviewing of code.