IDS Embedded Software Engineer
Worked closely with hardware engineers to design, implementation, and integrate all software aspects of software/hardware/network interfaces for a TI TMS320 based system. This included FPGA/CPLD interfaces, TCP-IP Interfaces, DMA controller, EMIFA interface, GPIO, PLL, E-MAC, PHY, memory protection, and interrupt controller.
- Designed and implemented TFTP network boot loader (Common Output File Format), including tools for burning the bootloader to flash memory.
- Designed and implemented a SW protocol for synchronizing delta sigma A/Ds on multiple TMS320 modules based on an optical HW signal.
- Designed and implemented protocol for synchronizing Linux NTP time with a non-NTP time reference provided by real-time TMS6455 based systems.
- Designed and implemented PERL tools to support Safety Critical test requirements and Formal qualification testing.
- One software image supported Tactical Hardware, Design Verification, Factory Acceptance Testing, and system integration upon completion of SW development.