Senior EDI Consultant
Responsible for upgrading/converting energy utility firms from Old Choice system to New Choice system. Developed EDI, XML, CSV, and database maps; worked on ANSI X12 maps, including 810, 814, 820, 824 and 867.
- Fulfill energy firm-related transactions, including enrollment, account requests/responses, charge requests, consumption, rate change response, usage, invoice, customer list, and do not solicit.
- Designed and developed business process workflows through Mailbox concept.
- Designed and developed BPs and maps to track transactions at various points in the workflow and store in database for reporting purposes.
- Develop BPs for outbound and inbound communications, including FTP, SFTP, and FTP with PGP.
- Pioneered Agile EDI development environment in conjunction with BA, QA, and testers.
- Implemented many custom IBM Sterling B2B Integrator solutions to help the business.