[company name], located in New Bern, North Carolina is a 350 bed, full service facility housing both inpatient and outpatient services. In addition to medical/surgical areas, the medical center has dedicated units for heart care, critical care, intensive care, women's care, pediatric care, orthopedic care, surgical care and cancer care.
- Responds to all user requests through help desk service tickets for 2200 employees in a timely manner. Includes support for Active Directory, 750 printers, 732 wireless/wired thin clients, 420 desktops, 180 laptops, mobile devices and multiple other devices.
- Support Lead for Domain Migration for 2200 users and 1200+ devices. Support Lead for Xcelera software upgrade project which included imaging devices, coordinating with Doctors, Vendors, and Analysts.
- Removes Maleware/Viruses, configures devices and troubleshoot/train users for remote access within Citrix.
- Install software for all departments, support computer hardware and provide training to users.
- Work with LAN/WAN network functionality, check for proper Vlan configuration/port speed and connectivity.
- Analized in the execution and completion of assigned hospital projects. Including imaging and installing 54 Dragon Dictation pcs, replacing 245 thin clients and 12 special mobile Dragon Dictation carts.
- Coordinate with other IT specialists and analysts to quickly resolve end users issues and concerns.