Prepare, process, clean, install, assemble, rework, verify, test, solder, and/or inspect electrical and mechanical components, hardware, subassemblies, and assemblies on single or multiple product lines.
- Operate shop equipment and tools where applicable.
- Adhere to environmental and safety procedures associated with production processes and procedures.
- Work from prints, drawings, method sheets, diagrams, workmanship standards or other specifications in accordance with established assembly procedures, monitor and record related documentation to meet quality requirements.
- Communicate individual inventory needs for work center.
- Follow production build rates, schedules and meet time standards.
- Interface with manufacturing systems using computers or other electronic devices as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.