HOM and Minacs Compliance Investigator, Sr. Emr/ehr Project Manager and Lead Implementation Engineer
HAP, Kelly Services, TekSystems/ Unisys, Tricare Clinical Information Technology Project Office, IHA, IPA, HOM and Minacs Compliance Investigator, Sr. EMR/EHR Project Manager and Lead Implementation Engineer/Lead Project Coordinator 100% Travel
- Designed and implemented enterprise learning Instructor Led Training Programs (ILT), new hire departmental orientation trainings & system administration curriculums for team members, clinical employees, contractors and consultants; and taught and assisted development strategies, plans and processes for enterprise wide role based curriculum trainings; implemented tools & template building to support organizational goals and workflow processing; and provided daily & weekly status reports of training progression.
- Conducted and performed risk assessments in healthcare and IT environments; and consulted management on industry training trends needed to improve and enhance performance issues within their organization.
- Developed healthcare Project Plan & managed all phases of enterprise learning trainings, EHR implementations, documented clinical workflows, risks and resources.
- Evaluated, implemented, developed, and designed assessment and instructional design processes for all phases of over 700 full life cycle IT and Healthcare software implementations and healthcare trainings.
- Researched, monitored, modified, recommended and updated best practices and solutions to improve the performance of existing enterprise learning training programs; worked with vendors to ensure that training deadlines and outside training program materials were appropriately distributed to meet all milestones.
- Identified application errors on U.S. Hospitals and health systems networks; provided updates on training; put in trouble tickets with their IT division or Help Desk, provided updates of their resolutions; and administered in and out briefs for Executive Management for Site Surveys, End User Device Installs, and clinical and non-clinical staff training implementations.
- Conducted functionality audits, site surveys, tested applications, troubleshot network errors, weekly oversaw & submitted sites timesheets and expense reports, and prepared deliverable maps and final EUD data for hospital staff, Health Affairs & Clinical Information Technology Program Office.