Project Manager / Strategy Manager (vp)
Managed staff of seven Project/Vendor Managers in all stages of the Vendor Management process, including Request for Proposal, evaluation, vendor selection, negotiations, on-boarding and vendor performance scoring. This included building teams from Risk/Compliance, Legal, Finance, Business Partners, external vendors Supply Chain and Executive levels to ensure full collaboration and approval, timely implementation and strong return on investment.
- Wrote contracts, completed vendor evaluations and graded vendor responses to bid requests, ensuring risks were remediated and addressed.
- Implemented end to end process to satisfy requirements for OCC Consent Order - Title V through collaboration with process owner, risk and compliance partners.
- Led vendor on-boarding initiatives with a contracted value of over $100 million for staff augmentation, new products development and new vendor acquisition.
- Chaired monthly Vendor Operations Risk meetings with Senior Executives and business partners to review vendor trends remediate issues and ensure policies are followed.
- Strategized and led projects with Process Owners on project development, vendor selection and process implementation. Created project plans and led meetings to give timely status and collaboration to Process Owners.